New Frontier Financial, Inc. provides knowledgeable mortgage services to all of Texas. Whether you’re a first time home buyer, property investor, or need to refinance, we will work tirelessly to ensure that you’re completely satisfied. The market is constantly shifting and it’s hard to know the best time to get a loan. However, by choosing our trusted mortgage agency you can be sure that you’ll receive a wealth of knowledge and experience to help you make the most informed and educated decision.
Here are just a few of our specialties:
- Cash-out Loans
- High Balance Loans
- Jumbo loans
- Manufactured Home Loans
- No Down Payment Residential Program
- No MI Programs
- Portfolio Commercial Loans
- Purchase Money
- Refinance Money
- Reverse Mortgage Loans
LOANS WE OFFER :
- FHA - With a 3.5% down payment, your contract can be written where most of closing costs can be rolled in.
- VA - Veterans' program requiring 0 down payment with no mortgage-ins in the payment.
- Rehab loan - offers $35,000 for renovation on refinance or purchase. Upon purchase, the loan closes and gets the home in the new buyer’s name and funds the money for rehab in two payments; Half to the contractor upfront and the rest when the work is finished.
- Streamline refinance - to lower rate on an existing FHA loan.
- Reverse mortgage loan - offers a homeowner that is 62 yrs of age or older to pull cash from equity or just refinance existing loan and not have a monthly mortgage payment.
- 5% Down payment - Seller can pay some of buyer’s closing cost.
- Cash-out loan - a homeowner can pull 80% of appraised value to use however she/he wants.
- Jumbo Loans - up to 3 million
- USDA program is a 0 down payment for properties located in smaller towns (city population under 50,000)
- Construction Loans - Specific to the building of a custom home.
- Multifamily and Healthcare facilities - offering construction and permanent financing.
- Cash out refinance to renovate or to use the cash anyway you choose.
- Purchase money for commercial buildings and land.
If you are considering purchasing or selling your home, office building or condo, you owe it to yourself to contact us for a no-cost, no-obligation analysis.
These materials are not from HUD or FHA and were not approved by HUD or a government agency.